It’s no secret really – there are credit cards that are difficult to apply for and even more difficult to get approved for. And there are other credit card companies that actually make the process as easy as possible on the applicants. And easy credit cards can be just as good as hard ones – because not every card issuer follows the same rules.
The hard part is often just identifying which credit cards are the best ones to apply for so you are sure you have really found your best offer.
Here’s What Makes Easy Credit Cards “Easy”
What do we mean by easy credit cards? We mean card offers that make it easy on you – the applicant and card user. Here are some concrete ways in which one credit card company may be “easier” on you than the next:
- You can apply 100% online from the comfort of your own computer desk.
- You fill out only short, basic forms. It should only take a matter of minutes.
- Approval is instant. You are never left waiting for an answer.
- You don’t need good credit or high income to get approved. Nearly everyone is accepted.
- Your card arrives rapidly in the mail and can be used immediately.
- You know you are using your best available credit card because you comparison shopped with a top-tier search engine.
It doesn’t have to be tedious or stressful to apply for a new credit card. And with help from Bonsai Finance, it can be as easy to find the right credit card as it is to apply for it.
Which Cards Are Easier To Use?
You want your new card to be easy to use, not just easy to apply for. Bonsai can help you sift through your many options in a quick, convenient manner from the comfort of your own home.
Here are some factors to look for that will make your new credit card easier to use:
- No annual fee, or as low such a fee as possible.
- No foreign transaction fees if you travel internationally or order things online from other countries.
- Predictable due dates and minimum payments.
- Reasonable late fees and cash withdrawal fees.
- Your lowest APR offer. This may vary based on your credit score.
- The card is accepted everywhere you need to use it both in the US and abroad.
- Online banking and online payments are easy to set up and use.
- The card company reports monthly to one or more of the major credit bureaus so you can see your credit history improve more rapidly.
- Your credit limit is high enough that you only need to make one payment per month.
These, and other, card features combine to make using a new credit card quick, simple, and easy instead of tense and tedious. Everyone will have his or her preferences as to which features are most important, but all easy to use credit cards will have at least several of these features. If too many of these features are not checked off, then you could end up wasting a lot of money on installment loans just to try to pay it off.
We Make It Easy To Find An “Easy” Credit Card!
Bonsai Finance exists for one purpose – to make it easier for consumers to find their best available credit card and short term loan offers online. We understand you don’t have all day to spend on researching credit card companies and reading website after website.
That’s why we developed a fast and easy credit card search system that lets you do it all in a compressed period of time. Our search engine scours the Internet to compare hundreds of card offers on a feature by feature basis in a matter of seconds.
Let Bonsai Finance aid your search for easy credit cards through the latest in search engine technology. We take all the hard work out of finding your best credit card!