Do you know how to raise credit score in 30 days? It may not be as impossible or as difficult as you think! There are many factors that affect your credit score, and there are many actions you can take that will have positive impacts both in the long term and in the short.
Here are some of the most effective ways to boost your credit score when you need it done as quickly as possible to get approved for a loan, a new credit card, or a new job.
5 Tips On How To Raise Credit Score In 30 Days
So you need to gain significant points on your credit score within a month, or at least within a few months. What can you do about it? Here are 5 key tips on how to raise credit score in 30 days:
- Correct credit report errors. Believe it or not, it is not that uncommon for errors on your credit report to impact your credit history. By contacting the credit bureaus about the issue both by phone and by letter, you may be able to get the matter corrected.
- Add an authorized user. By adding an authorized user with better credit than you have to your credit card account, you may be able to get a credit line increase. A higher credit line increases your available credit, which in turn, can increase your credit score.
- Call and ask for a credit line increase. Even without a new authorized user, it’s possible your income or other factors have changed since you took out a credit card. Calling and asking for a credit line boost may pay off.
- Pay off debts that are in collections for a partial payment. Often, you can make a partial payment to get a debt in collections reclassified as “paid” and see credit history movements in your favor.
- Get out of delinquency. Few things hurt your credit score more than an outstanding debt that is currently delinquent. You may be better off paying it off with a credit card or with cash from a short-term loan than just leaving it delinquent.
Be Realistic And Be Patient
You can usually get a boost of a few points, of maybe 10, pretty quick if you follow the above-given tips and other helpful credit score advice. But it’s unusual to see huge gains over a period of only one month.
However, by paying all your bills on time, making as many payments as possible, keeping out of delinquency, lowering debt, and increasing credit lines, you can keep working the problem till it’s solved. It may take a few months of more to see gains of 25, 50, or 100 points, for example. But have a little patience and determination, and you can do it.
Find Your Best Loan Or Credit Card Now
When you need to give immediate attention to your credit score, taking out a new credit card or a short-term, strategic loan may be part of the answer. But you need to find your best possible deal if you want to raise your score fast and avoid excessive interest and fees.
At Bonsai Finance, we work for you. We don’t work for the credit card companies or lenders – we work with both them and you to find the best possible match. Our search tools put the power in your hands to compare terms and rates at a glance and be confident you have found your very best offer.
Our staff can also give you advice on how to raise credit score in 30 days. We know what will affect your score the most and the fastest, and we can steer you towards loans and credit cards that will make it easier to meet those goals.
Here are some other articles you may enjoy:
5 Ways to Use alternatives to Personal Loans With No Credit Check for Emergencies
Can Same Day Loans Give Me All the Money I Need?
10 Reasons Cash Loans Are Perfect for Entrepreneurs
5 Ways to Determine If Cash Loans are Right for Your Current Need