In a tough economy, where wages seem never to rise but prices are always kicking up due to inflation from year to year, all but the wealthiest among us need to find ways to save. And even the well to do don’t want to waste money or pay more than they should have to.
At Bonsai Finance, we can help you learn how to save on car insurance by matching you with your ideal auto insurer. Our agents have instant access to detailed information on hundreds of insurance companies, and we have effective, quick search engines that will pare down the options to a manageable few.
At that point, we can help you make a discerning, money-saving decision and give you some helpful “how to save on car insurance tips.”
Check out for more insurance tips.
Why Learn How to Save on Car Insurance?
Wondering how to save money on car insurance? Then you’re not alone. There are millions of Americans asking the question: “How can I save money on car insurance?”
Everyone wants to save money, on everything. But here are three good reasons why learning how to save on car insurance in particular should be a goal:
- ?Car insurance costs a lot and is charged for every month. Even a 10% savings would add up quickly.
- You can often get the same exact coverage for less. So why not take advantage of that fact?
- It’s easy to find that better policy. Bonsai’s convenient online insurance search minimizes the time and effort involved.
How Can I Save Money on Car Insurance With Poor Credit?
Maybe you’re still skeptical and wondering if it’s really that easy. After all, why would rates be that much different?
But the fact is that different insurance companies use different actuary tables in determining their rates. And how you fit into them will differ and result in different premiums for the same coverage.
Some companies will base rates on credit scores and run a credit check: other won’t. It’s as simple as that.
How to Save Money on Car Insurance After a DUI
It can be particularly difficult to know how to save money on car insurance if you have a DUI in your past.
But Bonsai can help you find a company that will approve you for coverage and give you the lowest possible rate even after a DUI.
You may think it’s impossible, but it’s not. DUIs do up the rates, but you can still find affordable cover through the Bonsai search system.
How to Save Money on Car Insurance Tips
How can I save money on car insurance? One answer, besides finding the best company, is to learn some helpful “how to save money on car insurance tips.” Here are 5 key tips:
- Get a continuous coverage discount by never letting your coverage lapse.
- Bundle, if possible, with homeowners insurance.
- Pay per year or at least per quarter instead of per month.
- Sign up for paperless billing and auto-pay.
- Get discounts for good credit or a college degree.