Settling for a payday loan is hard enough. Unlike the other types of loan, this particular loan has the highest interest rates, charging over 600% APR. This is probably because lenders assume a higher risk when they don’t check your credit history.
Either way, you have to take precautions.
How? Well, you have to vet your payday loan lender. Are they trustworthy? Or are the rates worth settling for?
Let’s check out below the Mypaydayloan.com review; see if it’s good enough.
This is one of the largest direct payday lenders. Owned by Zarvad III company in Costa Rica, it’s over two decades old with a reach of over 18 states. It’s a member of the Online Lenders Alliance.
Their eligibility criterion is pretty straightforward, with only a few requirements:
- Over eighteen years of age
- Currently employed – need to show proof
- USA citizen
- Active checking account – where the payday advance will be deposited after an approved loan.
For first time applicants, their loan amount is quite substantial, totaling between $200 to about $1000. They don’t check on credit history record, which is good for both people with bad credit and no credit history.
Most people fear this part because of the high-interest rates associated with payday loans in general. As for this direct payday lender, they offer three repayment options. You can choose either;
- Pay the complete portion, including the loan and the interest rate, with the fees and principal amount.
- Pay the minimum amount, which is the fees and later top up the principal payment with an additional cost.
- Pay a small amount of the principal along with the fees. Then draft a second contract for the other piece of payment with an additional charge.
The choice of repayment is entirely yours, but you will need to consent via a contract to ensure the legality of the loan transactions.
What’s Good and What’s Not
A review isn’t complete without a more in-depth look into what advantages and disadvantages these online lenders have to offer clients.
- They have a fast funding system.
- No credit checks.
- Easy navigation board on their site.
- Personal information 3rd party sharing. They have a policy that allows other external lenders to have access to your personal information.
- Loan fees – the attached payments to such loans are high charging about $30 for every $100 you borrow; excluding additional fees for any new contracts.
- Their eligibility criteria may be simple but limited if you have a bankruptcy issue.
There’s no such thing as the best online payday loans because you still incur high payment costs and fees, but at least you can try and look out for yourself once you decide to apply via sites.
Final Thoughts on Mypaydayloan.com
Every experience with loans is different, maybe harder when associated with credit histories. But Mypaydayloan.com doesn’t look at such things. They focus on satisfying customers with the best deals available.
Reach out to our customer support and let’s guide you through your loans and credit card inquiries.