No credit credit cards sound almost too good to be true. After all, getting credit usually means that you have some form of credit standing.
How do you get credit with no credit?
How do you get credit when you have already mad a mess of your credit do to past mistakes or misfortune?
No Credit Credit Cards Exist
No credit credit cards exist. They exist for good reason. They exist to help people who have either ruined their credit due to their past credit issues as well as those people who need help establishing credit for one or more of many reasons.
These types of financial solutions exist to help people build or repair their own credit. These financial solutions are just one way to help people with limited means live the type of life that they desire and deserve. These solutions exist for a good reason for people without the credit on their own.
Qualifying for No Credit Credit Cards
To qualify for such a financial solution, all you have to do is meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65 years old
- Have an active bank account for repayment
- Have a regular source of income (verified via bank transactions)
- Supply a debit or credit card as a backup solution for repayment
- Provide an active phone number that can receive both voicemail and SMS text messages
Different Ways for Using Financial Solutions
- Make necessary home repairs or additions, even remodel projects
- Pay off or buy a new or used car for yourself or one of your family members
- Take a vacation on your own or with your entire family
- Pay down or pay off credit cards, loans or other debts that carry high interest rate payments with long term payment plans
You can use the money for any reason that you see fit. How you will use the money is totally up to you. There are no stipulations or limitations on how you will use the funds. The usage of the funds is entirely at your discretion.
How Such Financial Solutions Help
By taking advantage of such financial solutions in the form of no credit credit cards, you can improve your overall financial situation. In the case where your finances have gotten lopsided and are in need of an immediate solution, this type of financial solution can immediately thrust you forward and out of the depths of the downward spiral of high interest and long term debt.
These types of financial solutions can help you establish or repair your credit. These types of solutions can do more than just improve your finances. These type of solutions can help improve your life.
Getting the credit that you need can be difficult, especially if you have not always had stellar credit or you have not even established credit. People do not typically lend to people without credit. They usually do not give credit to people who have not demonstrated an ability to manage credit effectively in the past.
Use No Credit Credit Cards and Other Financial Tools to Help Yourself
Living without the credit that you need can seem way too hard for some people. When you find yourself in need of cash due to a wide variety of circumstances or feel like you just cannot get ahead without some credit improvement, think no credit credit cards and small personal loans. Both of these tools can help change your overall financial picture from dark to bright.
How No Credit Credit Cards and Small Personal Loans Act as a Financial Resources
Having ample financial resources available in the midst of financial hardship is the best way to stay afloat financially. But when you are forced to look elsewhere for an immediate solution to a large scale financial hurdle, no credit credit cards and small personal loans can act as resources for you. These both can offer you a way to get access to cash and get out of the financial trouble. They can help you get back on your feet, leading to you finding your way to managing your money and your credit better.
How to Qualify for No Credit Credit Cards and Small Personal Loans
Borrowers can qualify for unsecured small personal loans and no credit credit cards from online lenders by meeting the following criteria:
- Confirm U.S. residency.
- Prove age (between 18 and 65 years old).
- Submit a bank account that can prove a regular source of income via bank transactions.
- Submit a debit or credit card submitted as a fallback payment option for loan reimbursement.
- Provide an active cell phone number that can receive both calls and SMS text messages.
How to Use These Financial Tools to Help Make a Better and Brighter Future
Once approved you can use the funds however you see fit to use them.
The loan funds or available credit can be used in a wide array of ways such as:
- Purchasing a new or used vehicle.
- Paying down or off credit card debt.
- Local travel or extensive family vacations.
- Home improvement projects such as kitchen or bathroom remodel or expansion of current homes.
When thinking about how to use any of these types of financial resources, be sure to keep in mind that no credit credit cards are for those with little to no credit at all. In addition, online small personal loans are offered by lenders on competitive fixed rates for short terms, usually under 18 months, and with monthly payment schedules. Both tools are wonderful ways to make for a brighter financial future.
Qualifying for credit cards is difficult, and it might even cause a headache. While you may find it confusing to sift through the seemingly endless supply of cards available, we’re here to help you choose which no credit credit card is your best fit.
You can expect to find benefits to all no credit credit cards, regardless of the financial institution that you’ll be applying with. We’re going to highlight some common features of no credit credit cards that we think you’d benefit from knowing.
- Online applications make for fast, and easy applying, and can generally provide you with a decision within 60 seconds. So long as the information you’ve entered can be verified.
- No credit credit cards come in the form of genuine VISA, or MASTERCARD cards that are accepted by merchants all over the world, and online. Your cash advance limit may be low, but you can use them at ATM’s to withdraw cash if you’re able to.
- The majority of the cards you might be interested in are going to report your manageable and on-time monthly payments to Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion, and undoubtedly show on your report as a revolving account. Most lenders start reporting within 60 days, and your late payments are going to show.
- Most major banks, and lenders offer mobile-friendly browsing, and apps. You can use this feature to access your statements online, and see your balance. Once you have established your credit rating enough, you can also use this method to apply for additional credit with the company.
- You can use your no credit credit card responsibly, and strengthen your credit rating for access to an increased credit line in the future.
- Fraud coverage should your card ever be lost, or stolen. Look into the fine details of your no credit credit card, but some offer payment protection in case you lose your job, become sick, or are otherwise incapable of paying.
Just like everything else, there are always cons that you can find. Rather than have yourself be surprised after you’ve already applied, consider a few of these common downfalls to applying for, or holding, no credit credit cards.
- You will probably start off with a higher interested rate because the lender is taking a risk. Ultimately, this means that your balance can get out of control quickly if you aren’t paying your balance.
- Due to your lack of credit history, lenders aren’t going to be assured that you can pay back what you’re borrowing. Due to this, no credit credit cards generally range from $300 to $5000. Most lenders are going to increase your limit when they notice a trend of consistent payment.
- There are almost always increased fees for these cards. You can find cards that have no annual fees, but a high interest rate. However, when you’re looking at the fine print, take a look to see if there are higher fees for things such as missed payment, NSF fees, and over credit-limit fees.